Best Activities in VIP Boat Hire Sydney
VIP Boat Hire Sydney offers luxury BBQ boats that let you explore the beautiful Sydney Harbour while enjoying a delicious BBQ. A quality BBQ boat hire will provide you with complete equipment needed. You can also do additional activities like swimming and celebrate almost any event while enjoying the view.
It’s common for locals and tourists in Sydney to hire boats and embark on an adventure on the harbour. A BBQ boat hire in Sydney Harbour is a typical choice among the residents. It can be arranged during the day or night and boat hires usually offer complete amenities.
Sites To Enjoy on a BBQ Boat Hire
You can hire a boat with a guide if you’re new to Sydney Harbour. They can share the history and cultures of the beautiful sites and provide you with the opportunity to explore the vast harbour. There are various attractions to enjoy in Sydney at different times of the year.
Appreciate the beauty of the harbour while feasting on a delicious BBQ and enjoying your boat’s luxury features. These are the top places you can enjoy on a BBQ boat rental:
- Sydney Harbour National Park. This park features beautiful swimming spots, picnic areas and bushwalking tracks. You can also check out the native wildlife in the bush land or take a walk and explore the park’s history. Take a look at the Aboriginal sites, the heritage lighthouse and the park’s amazing views.
- Bondi Beach. Australia’s most famous beach features numerous cafes, restaurants and fashion boutiques. There are other fun activities to do like watching the beautiful sunrise, exploring the weekend markets and surfing. Bondi offers surfing lessons and board hire perfect for beginners. You can also swim at the calmer ocean pools.
- The Rocks. It’s considered to be the birthplace of modern Sydney. You can enjoy a drink in Australia’s oldest pubs or appreciate the breathtaking views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Walk around and check out the galleries, markets and museums or hire bicycles around the harbour foreshore.
- Taronga Zoo. This award-winning zoo is home to endangered exotic animals and native Australian wildlife. It also offers a bus tour, bike hire and morning walks.
Top BBQ Boat Hire Activities
A BBQ cruise is a perfect way to celebrate any occasion and appreciate the magical view of the Sydney Harbour. Your friends, family or work colleagues can grill while relaxing and do other activities like swimming. Children can also enjoy taking part in this exciting journey.
Here are some activities you can do during your BBQ boat trip:
- Swimming. North Sydney Pool is located near the Harbour Bridge and Luna Park, so you’ll get an amazing view while swimming. It’s perfect for day or night swimming, and it’s located near a gym. cafe and restaurant. Other swimming spots you should check out are Balmoral beach and Camp Cove.
- Snorkelling. The spectacular Sydney Harbour features unique marine wildlife and outstanding sights. You can observe colourful marine life through snorkelling and see gropers, sea dragons, school prawns and more. Have an underwater camera ready to capture these beautiful creatures. You can also snorkel at the Shelly Beach and Clovelly Pool.
- Fishing. There are various fishing spots around Sydney as it’s blessed with great waterways. One hidden gem in Sydney Harbour is the Parsley Bay where you can catch trevally or kingfish. You can also go to Beulah Street Wharf where you’ll get an amazing view of the Opera House.
- Surfing. You can catch the best waves on famous Sydney beaches like Bondi and Manly where you’ll also get good surfboards and on-trend surf gear.
Are there coolers available?
Yes. There are available fridges on the boat to keep drinks chilled.
Are there toilet facilities on the boat?
There are enclosed toilets available on the boat.
Can I bring children with me?
Yes. The BBQ boats are suitable for all ages. Make sure they’re always supervised.