Relaxing Overnight Boat Hire in Sydney
An overnight boat hire in Sydney is a great way to fully experience the best of the Sydney Harbour. You can take a lot of time exploring the gorgeous views like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. This can be a fabulous present for best friends or loved ones.
An overnight boat stay in Sydney Harbour includes having a dinner cruise while admiring the magnificent scenery. Celebrate your anniversary, birthday or any event in this dazzling place for a night to remember. The perfect overnight boat rental will provide the best options for you to have the ultimate experience.
Top Overnight Boat Activities
Spending the night on the boat can be a very memorable experience. You can do other activities beyond the shore for added adventure. Here are some activities you can do on your overnight boat cruise:
- Fishing. Beulah Street Wharf is one of the best fishing spots in Sydney Harbour. You can commonly find squid, trevally and yellowtail. It’s best to fish here during the night where you can view the stunning Opera House.
- Swimming. Sydney Harbour’s Shark Beach is best for night swimming. You can opt to get there earlier to catch the beautiful sunset.
- North Head sunset. Sydney has one of the most beautiful sunsets. Go to North Head for an amazing viewing point – you can see the harbour meet the ocean and you’ll get a view of the panoramic city. You can proceed to have a picnic or quick swim for the night.
Ways to Celebrate on an Overnight Boat
Every moment on a cruise ship in Sydney is considered a celebration, so it’s no surprise that many travellers commemorate life events on a cruise. An overnight boat rental is a great way to make your milestones perfect by providing a personalised travel experience according to your budget and preferences.
Here are some ways to celebrate and have the best time around the harbour:
- Romantic escapade. An overnight boat hire in Sydney is the perfect getaway with your loved one. If you’re thinking what to give them as a birthday or anniversary gift, surprise them with an overnight stay at the Sydney Harbour. Enjoy your champagne while gazing at the amazing lights and colours.
- Private function. Have a stress-free way of hosting an event by hiring a convenient boat where everything will be prepared for you according to your needs. Organising functions on a boat rental means you can dance and celebrate the night away then head straight to bed whenever you want.
- Birthday. Celebrate your birthday the best way possible by inviting everyone on an overnight cruise. You can also prepare a surprise party for someone by requesting decorations and of course, the birthday cake. Dance all night with friends – the best part is you don’t have to worry about driving home.
- Anniversary cruise. Relax and enjoy each other’s company by hopping on a romantic overnight cruise. Have an intimate dinner, watch the stunning sunset or enjoy a simple, romantic picnic. You can also add other activities to your list like swimming, boating and fishing.
- New Year celebrations. Start the New Year at the heart of Sydney for an unforgettable night. Sydney embraces its harbour culture which is why New Year’s Eve cruises are amazing. Enjoy the spectacular harbour while having a drink with friends and family while counting down to the upcoming year.
- Reunion cruise. An overnight cruise is perfect for a family reunion, class reunion or any meet up with friends. A lot of boats can accommodate large gatherings in the lounges or meeting rooms. You can enhance the celebration by dressing up or hosting game night.
What essentials do I need to pack?
We recommend you pack warm clothes, jacket, hat, sunscreen and shoes. Make sure your shoes are suitable for walking or climbing and no stilettos for the protection of the deck.
Are there available options for special dietary requirements?
Please discuss with us your specific dietary needs so we can create proper arrangements.
Is smoking allowed?
Smoking can be allowed in designated areas on some vessels.