Sailing Boat for Hire in Sydney
Sail around Sydney Harbour in one of our sailing boats for hire and have a great view of attractions like the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. VIP Boat Hire Sydney provides a fleet of boat hires that are perfect for all your celebrations.
Have an amazing experience with our best sailing boats and private boats for rent. A luxury sailing boat offers a stunning backdrop for any occasion and you can also get the best scenery – a 360-degree view of the Opera House. This experience is perfect for enjoying with family and friends.
Top Sailing Boat Activities
You can do a lot of engaging activities as you enjoy your sailing experience like boat paddling, rowing, swimming and many more. Here are some activities you can do to enhance your cruise:
- Fishing. There are many recreational fishing spots around Sydney Harbour. You can have impressive captures like kingfish, dory and flathead. You can also do it in the middle of Sydney Harbour across the Opera House, so you can relax, snap pictures and greatly appreciate the view while fishing.
- Snorkelling. Snorkelling provides a great opportunity to relax and see colourful fish, plants and other aquatic life under the water. There are more than 3,000 marine life species awaiting beneath these waters that will certainly enchant you. Quick tip: Have an underwater camera ready to capture the beautiful creatures.
- Swimming. Popular harbour beaches include Watsons Bay and Rose Bay. You can also stop by the semi-hidden coves for a dip in the sparkling waters, or sunbathe on the secluded sands. If you’re not in the mood for a swim, you can go for a walk up to Taronga Zoo.
- Boat paddling. Boat paddling is a fun way to enjoy your cruise around Sydney Harbour. Explore the beautiful harbour while riding old-school paddle boats – the leg work is also a good exercise. Some boats include a shade to protect you from the sun and life jacket for safety.
- Boat rowing. Try rowing a boat around the harbour if you want more adventure on the water. You can get close-up views of the Sydney landmarks like the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Point Piper mansions and you can take a look at the huge navy ships in Garden Island.
- Beach volley. If you’re on a corporate cruise, try doing a beach volleyball competition as a team building activity. Treat your employees or co-workers with a trip to the beautiful beaches by the harbour and play in teams. Enjoying yourselves can boost your morale and can result in increased performance.
Why Hire This Sailing Boat?
Our excellently designed sailing boats feature different sizes, classic style and luxurious feel. They sail under the harbour bridge and other historic sites along the Sydney harbour. Your time will definitely create lasting memories whether you’re on a daytime or twilight cruise.
They also feature an air conditioned interior and spacious decks, perfect for parties and corporate events. We make sure to cater according to the number of guests you’re going to have. Consider a sailing boat hire for your special events for everyone to enjoy the beautiful waters while creating memories.
Are life jackets available on board?
Yes. life jackets and other safety equipment are provided for everyone including kids.
Can I bring my own music?
Yes. Usually there are speakers and sound systems available on the boats and yachts. We still recommend checking with us first before hiring any boat to confirm.
Is there internet access?
Some of the vessels have internet facilities. Please let us know so we can direct you to the suitable vessel.
Is there a first aid kit available on board?
Yes, all vessels are equipped with a first aid kit for emergencies.
What should I bring with me for the charter?
We suggest you bring a hat, jacket, sunscreen and sunglasses. Please wear non-marking shoes and avoid stilettos to avoid damage on the deck.