Explore With Small Boat Hire in Sydney
Cruising in a small boat hire around the Sydney Harbour is perfect for small family gatherings and intimate getaway for couples. It’s ideal for socialising with friends or colleagues while enjoying the spectacular scenery. Make the most out of your cruise by relaxing in a comfortable vessel while appreciating Sydney.
Sailing in small boat rentals is perfect for enjoying Sydney’s amazing water culture and the world famous Opera House and Harbour Bridge. You can also do activities like fishing, cooking on the boat or just have a nice drink.
Key Advantages of Small Boat Hire
Small boat cruises in Sydney are ideal for smaller groups seeking a cost-effective sailing experience. Due to its low clearance, it makes beach hopping easier and more efficient. It’s also suitable for intimate gatherings where guests can socialize easily.
Here are some advantages of having a small boat hire:
- Access to smaller ports. One of the advantages of having a smaller vessel is you can get straight to the heart of your destination and appreciate its intimate atmosphere. You can also visit cities and towns that don’t have ports with huge ships.
- More intimate sailing. There’s always a more relaxed and intimate atmosphere in a smaller boat which is perfect for couples celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions. It usually features a spacious interior, sound system or barbecue facilities. It’s perfect if you’re planning an unforgettable proposal by the Sydney Harbour.
- Culturally enriching. Smaller boats allow for a more fascinating and flexible tour. Travellers can find more interesting experiences that larger ships may not offer. They can also let you choose the particular experience that you like.
- Greater value. Smaller boats have a great variety of accommodation types and service due to a smaller crew to passenger ratio. It usually results in a greater overall experience that suits the passengers better. Don’t settle for less and achieve your dream voyage by getting the right kind of amenities.
- Actively explore nature. Get closer to the local culture, landscapes and unique wildlife by taking smaller boat cruises. Visit beaches and reef locations not usually accessed by larger boats. You can also do other activities like swimming, kayaking, hiking or scuba diving. Experience a great voyage that matches your budget.
- More personalised service. You can have a more personalised service through the limited number of crew on board that you’ll get to know closely like friends. A personal and attentive service will make you feel more pampered compared to larger boats that have an equally large number of staff.
Small Boat Hire Activities:
You can do some activities on a small boat just like any other private boat hires:
- Swimming. There are several swimming pools built around the Sydney Harbour for everyone to enjoy. The North Sydney Olympic Pool between the Harbour Bridge and Luna Park is one of the important structures in Australia. You can also go for a short swim at the Maccallum Pool featuring superb views.
- Barbecue. Some boats offer barbecue equipment so you can enjoy cooking your meal while overlooking the magnificent Sydney Harbour. You will also get additional amenities like a toilet and ladder that allows everyone to swim. BBQ boat hires are one of the most typical choices among the locals and tourists.
- Snorkelling. Snorkelling is enjoyable for adults and it’s also a good way to introduce sea creatures to kids like cuttlefish and pineapple fish. In Bare Island, there are less-exposed coves ideal for beginners. You can also check out sea dragons in Kurnell, one of the most underrated locations in Sydney.
- Kayaking. Kayaking in Sydney Harbour is spectacular especially when in front of Harbour Bridge and Opera House. You can also explore other bays in the area. Enjoy the views in Balmoral Boatshed, Rose Bay or check out the hidden beaches around Manly Cove.
Are small boats suitable for children?
Yes, and we also provide life jackets for them. Adult supervision is always advised for their safety.
Do you organise transfers?
Yes. Please coordinate with us so we can come up with a quote that suits your requirements.
Can I bring my own food?
This depends on the boat. Let us know your requirements for proper arrangement.